The base of the block is CNC-machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while its top is CNC-machined either out of glass-like cast acrylic or durable black POM acetal. The watertight sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings, while brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
- Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX 6800 XT Master 16G (GV-R68XTAORUS M-16GD)
- Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX 6800 XT Master Type C 16G (GV-R68XTAORUS M-16GC)
- Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX 6900 XT Master 16G (GV-R69XTAORUS M-16GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 6800 XT Gaming OC 16G (GV-R68XTGAMING OC-16GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 6900 XT Gaming OC 16G (GV-R69XTGAMING OC-16GD)
EK recommends the purchase of an aluminium retention backplate, which improves the overall aesthetics of your graphics cards and also provides additional passive cooling for the GPU core, backside VRAM on the cards, and backside of the printed circuit board VRM section on AORUS Master 6800XT, and 6900XT GPUs. It comes in anodized black or nickel-plated variant.
Availability and Pricing
The EK-Quantum Vector Master RX 6800XT/6900XT GPU water blocks and backplates are made and assembled in Slovenia, Europe, and are available for order through the EK Online Shop and the dedicated reseller network.