The app quiz comprises five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. For those unaware, Amazon app quiz starts daily at 8am and continues till 12pm.
To become eligible for the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions correctly. Each quiz question has four options to choose the correct answer.
Winner of the quiz is chosen via a lucky draw. Name of the winner will be announced on March 9.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Rishiganga Hydroelectric Project, in news recently, is located in which Indian state?
- Which country recently unveiled a plan to build the world’s largest offshore wind power plant by 2030?
- Ayesha Aziz from Kashmir recently became India’s youngest woman to become what, at the age of 25?
- With which of these scientists, would you associate the invention of this device?
- Name this iconic landmark situated in Australia
Sydney Harbour Bridge